Sunday 30 November 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, £7.99

I've been on the hunt for a full coverage foundation for a long time. Never did I think that I'd find one on the high street. The Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation is one of their latest editions to the foundation market. It claims to be a full coverage finish that is; sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for 25 hours.

The foundation is quite thick in formula, but when it's on the skin it's really hydrating and lightweight. You barely feel like you have anything on your skin, it's not sticky or tacky, but it gives a flawless skin-like finish. It gives a really good coverage to the skin, it covers my acne scares and brightens my dark circles too! As with all Rimmel foundations, I use the shade 'ivory' and it's the perfect match for my skin! 

Now I haven't tested this for 25 hours (who does?!) but it's got very good staying power. It can resist running through tubes, shopping centres, rain and wind. The best bit? It's £7.99 and it's available on the high street, this could just get the title of my favourite foundation this year! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig