Sunday 23 November 2014

Mini Superdrug Haul


A beauty addict with time to kill is never a good sign, normally because it ends in a haul. I was in London a couple of days ago and I passed a Superdrug. I wandered in as I wanted to repurchase my Aussie Curl Definition Serum, but I couldn't resist the Cosmetics aisle.

The bright purple stickers like to remind you of all the offers, and the three for two offer meant three new items in my basket. So what joined my Aussie Curl Definition Serum? 

First up is the Rimmel London Pop Art top coat, if you watch Made In Chelsea, you'll recognise this from the credits. "Pop Art top coat which delivers small confetti like brightly coloured particles. Use on top of existing colour, or a naked nail for a Rita Pop Art effect." They are plugging it hard and it just looked too darn pretty for my liking. You can pick this up for £3.99 here

I already reviewed one of the Barry M Christmas glitters, but I couldn't resist another. This one is limited edition to Superdrug, in the shade 'Jingle Bells'. This is also £3.99 here. I'll be sure to swatch these polishes and get a review up soon! 

Last up is one of the Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks in the shade '140 Minimalist'. I remember reading a review of these on The Sunday Girl and bookmarked it on my 'to buy list'. You can pick this up for £4.99 here

Have you bought anything new recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig