Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Shopping & Flying Kites | A Vlog


Every now and then it’s nice to capture things on video. Especially when video isn’t just something your passionate about; it’s your whole career! I had this brainwave moment recently when I thought to myself; why don’t I vlog? I spend so much time watching video and making video, so maybe it’s time to do my own thing.

It all started with a vlog about meeting Vivianna Does Makeup and then last week I decided to record a few things from my week. These videos are just two-minute snippets of my week, I don’t chat, I just show you things that I found interesting.

They don’t take much time to watch, but I hope you enjoy them! This week I flew kites at Dunstable downs and went Christmas shopping!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig