Sunday, 23 November 2014

Christmas Shopping & Flying Kites | A Vlog

 

Every now and then it’s nice to capture things on video. Especially when video isn’t just something your passionate about; it’s your whole career! I had this brainwave moment recently when I thought to myself; why don’t I vlog? I spend so much time watching video and making video, so maybe it’s time to do my own thing.

It all started with a vlog about meeting Vivianna Does Makeup and then last week I decided to record a few things from my week. These videos are just two-minute snippets of my week, I don’t chat, I just show you things that I found interesting.

They don’t take much time to watch, but I hope you enjoy them! This week I flew kites at Dunstable downs and went Christmas shopping!



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog