Thursday 13 November 2014

Look Fantastic November Beauty Box

The Look Fantastic November Beauty Box is coming a bit of an obsession of mine. The contents of this box just continues to wow me! I almost didn't get my hands on this box as I forgot to pre-order it, so it's safe to say that I've ordered December's already. On to the contents for November:

Eve Lom Cleanser (30ml)
First up the highly raved about cleanser! Eve Lom recommend that you use this cleanser with a muslin cloth, which allows you to remove daily dirt whilst decongesting, exfoliating and toning the skin. I'm really excited to try this out!

Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex Hand Cream (30ml)
Hand Chemistry is brand new to me! Inside this cute box there is a miniature version of one of their hand creams. This is the 'Youth Complex' version which targets eight signs of ageing. It's a nourishing hand cream which improves firmness and smoothness. I'm really excited to try this and some of their other products, their feet products sound amazing!

GLAMGLOW Youth Mud Mask (15g)
Despite getting this mask in a bunch of different beauty boxes, I've never got round to trying it out! This time it's gone straight into my bathroom as my skin is very congested at the moment! You apply this all over and leave to set for 5-10 minutes you then just rinse it off with warm water. The mask is said to transform your skin and leave your complexion refreshed and glowing.

Monu Recovery Balm 
This sounds right up my straight up my street. This is made to immediately relief and smooth irraitated skin. It aims to hydrate thirsty skin and leave it refreshed and renewed. My skin is acting a bit weird with the change of weather so I can't wait to try this out. 

NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse
This product from NUXE claims to visibly improve texture and appearance of your skin. It aims to create a clearer complexion whilst (apparently) repairing DNA to reveal skins youth and radiance. I have a feeling that this product is aimed at a higher age bracket, but I'll definitely give it a whirl!

New CID i-crayon (Lip & Cheek Tint)
This is by far the most exciting product in the box for me! This is one of the New CID I-Crayon's in a beautiful rose pink shade. New CID say you can use this as a lip or cheek shade and that's a great multipurpose product.

Have you tried the Look Fantastic Beauty Box yet? You can order December's box here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig