Friday 14 November 2014

Christmas Gifts For Hosts & Couples

Home Christmas Gifts


(Click the picture to got to Polyvore and see all the individual links)

My next Christmas gift guide is Kitchen themed, my favourite room in the house to buy for. I honestly could buy items for our kitchen every single day, it's a bit of an addiction. If you have someone to buy for who is a bit of a cook (or the hostess in your group of friends) maybe one of these gifts will be perfect for them!

I first saw the Electric Stone Griddle in one of Fleur De Force's vlogs and immediately bookmarked it. It's a stone on the top with little pans around the bottom for cooking other things. It's the perfect party piece if you're hosting a dinner party, this is secretly on my own Christmas list! The 'Tea For Two' set from Next is super cute, I think it's so sweet and it's a great gift for a couple in your life! If you're buying for a baking fanatic, you might consider these amazing baking cups from Laura Ashley. They are available in Boots on 3 for 2, which is a total bargain! I'll let you guys explore the other items in this gift guide, I hope you find something perfect for whoever you're buying for!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig