Tuesday 18 November 2014

Ciate Mini Mani Manor








Ciate Mini Mani Manor, £49 (here)

I knew I'd crack and buy at least one beauty advent calendar this year. The coverage of beauty advent calendars has been insane this year. Lots of brands have been joining the hype and there has been a lot to choose from. I actually had the first ever Ciate Advent Calendar, so this year I've gone back to my old favourite. I actually had a voucher code for Ciate so I picked this up half price which made it more worth it.

What swung it for me is that this year, there is a nail polish behind every door. In other years there has been a mixture of caviar beads and polishes. I don't get the use of out the caviar beads, so they just went to waste two years ago. 

This year the advent calendar is called 'Ciaté's Mini Mani Manor' and it features 17 most popular shades, five textured polishes and one exclusive full size Paint Pot. There is also one set of festive nail transfers, which I'm excited to try out. 


The Ciaté's Mini Mani Manor retails for £49 and would make a nice treat to yourself or for a makeup lover. You could deliver it as an early Christmas present! I cannot wait until December 1st to crack this open, not long now! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig