Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Gifts For Beauty Lovers (Part 1)

Beauty Christmas Gifts 1

(Click the picture to go to Polyvore and see the links for all the individual items)

Well this is probably the most exciting Christmas wish list to put together. The beauty world has gone mad with Christmas gifts this year, they are amazing! It's hard to just pick a few things that's for sure!

Most these items probably don't need any introduction to beauty fans, so I'm just going to pick three things out that I find to be the most exciting and best value. First up is the Illamasqua Christmas line named Facets, which is the first of it's kind. They've released a whole host of stunning products, but my favourites are the palettes. The Aura palette is gorgeous, the packaging, the colours, they are all incredible! The item that is right on top of my very own beauty wish list is the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot gift set. This is a gift box filled with six of Benefit's blushers, this again is the very first blusher from Benefit and it's sure to sell out! The last item I'm going to talk about is the Nails Inc Be Gelous Collection. Man I'm in love with the new bottle design from Nails Inc, isn't it just beautiful?! In the set you get 6 beautiful shades and they are all useable and wearable, which can be rare for these kinds of sets!

I won't talk through everything and I'll let you explore the rest yourselves, what is your favourite item on the list?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig