Tuesday 14 October 2014

Look Fantastic Beauty Box | October

The Look Fantastic Beauty Box, £15.

I was so impressed by the September Look Fantastic Beauty Box, that I preordered October's straight away. This actually arrived whilst I was away in California, so it's taken me a while to get round to opening it and reviewing it. This month I received 7 products, all of good sample size, which is amazing. Lets talk about what's inside:

LOreal Proffesional Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill range: Shampoo and Masque

I've actually never spotted the 'Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill' range before but it sounds really interesting. It's designed to leave your hair feeling nourished and protected, strengthening weak or damaged hair. The shampoo is designed to be deeply cleansing to remove product residue but also leave your hair super shiny. The Masque is designed to give your hair a boost of strength, making it more 70% resistant to breakage.

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry
I've seen a lot about this product but it's again something I've never tried. This product says that it can speed up hair drying time by 50%. It's supposed to reduce friction but condition your hair at the same time. My hair actually dries very quickly and is really easy to manage, however my sister-in-law has very thick and unruly hair. So I'm going to give it to her to try! 

Balance Me Facial Expression Filler 
This product from Balance Me aims to do exactly what the name suggests. It works to firm, lift and refine skin to give you a more youthful look. It is packed with some amazing ingredients too; Rose, Frankincense and Bergamot and even Hyraluronic Acid! You just add a small amount to fine lines before applying your makeup!

This Works Sleep Pillow Spray Plus

We actually got a bottle of the original Pillow Spray by This Works in the first box. However this time we received Pillow Spray Plus! Its been reformulated to work faster and more effectively than the original.

I'm not sure if I've ever used a Korres product before but I know I've always wanted too! This smells divine! It's going to be amazing for waking me up on dark sleepy mornings! The shower gel has a creamy-foam texture which claims to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated! 

Gatineau Paris Collagene Expert Ultimate Skin Soothing Cream
This is another brand I've never been able to try before! This product is a very pricey cream which would always be well out of my price range. It's both a day and a night cream which you can use on freshly cleaned skin. It aims to give you younger and smoother skin!

What I love about this beauty box is that all the products are best selling items from Look Fantastic. They've been carefully selected and all the brands are well loved by thousands of people. There are no weird and wonderful items, I feel like I can trust everything that is inside, which means I'm not scared to try things!

The box retails for £15, which is a bit more pricey than the others on the market. However, I do think it's well worth it, as you get more products and bigger sample sizes. You can pre-order November's box here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig