Friday, 31 October 2014

Gifts & Pieces | Homeware Wish List

 
Gifts & Pieces


(If you click the picture it will take you to Polyvore where you can get links to each item!)

During my week off I've had a lot of spare time on my hands. At the top of my to-do list I've been looking for some little homeware pieces to finish off our flat. We're not quite ready to move in yet but there is just a few finishing touches to make now, so we're not far off. 

I often find myself browsing the Gifts & Pieces website and I thought it was about time that I made a little wish list. Gifts & Pieces is right up my alley when it comes to homeware, every item is so beautiful and I wish I could have one of everything.

My favourite item is the 'I love you to the moon and back' wooden sign! It's only £13.50 and it's so pretty. It would look beautiful in our new bedroom. I'm also in love with the spoon rest, the heart pattern reminds me of Emma Bridgewater but at a fraction of the price. I think the 'Besotted Mugs' are so unique, I've never seen anything like them before. The gold details are really sweet and I have a bit of a soft spot for polka dots! They come in a handy box which would make a really sweet gift.

Agh! So many beautiful things and so little time! I struggling to resist purchasing a few things, as they have 15% off all orders today as a halloween treat! What would you pick?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog