Wednesday 17 September 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box | September


You Beauty Discovery Box, £6.95

Yes that price reads £6.95, I struggle to believe it myself sometimes! The You Beauty Discovery Box is definitely one of my favourites. It features great products, you get to pick them yourself, it's super cheap and it's fantastic all round. 

TONI & GUY – Glamour Volume Plumping Whip
This month You Beauty are celebrating their birthday, so every single box got a tub of the volume plumping whip from Toni & Guy! You just apply a little bit of this to the roots of your hair, blow dry and you're left with sleek body to your hair.

Crabtree & EvelynEvery box also got two samples of Crabtree & Evelyn tea. You get one sachet of Afternoon Tea and one sachet of the brand NEW Green Tea with Blackberry. I'm yet to try them but I will be shortly, I love trying new tea!

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm
This travel sized brilliance balm from Pixi comes in a bright pink shade. Pixi say it's packed full of 'lip-loving ingredients' which both provide a glossy finish and hydrates the lips. The best bit is you do not have to sharpen it, you just twist it up for more product! 

Mavala - Mavadry Manicure Time-Save Fast Drying Nail Polish FinishIf you follow this blog you'll know that I cannot resist a nail product. So when I saw Mavadry, it went straight in the basket. Mavala say that this top coat dries nail polish in a few seconds, prevents flaking and leaves nails with a brilliantly glossy finish! Sounds perfect to me!

If you're interested in trying your very own You Beauty box, you can subscribe for a tiny £6.95 here

Did you subscribe to the You Beauty Discovery box this month? If so what did you pick?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig