Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Watt's Up?

 

Benefit Watt's Up Soft Focus Highlighter, £24.50

I've had my eye on the Benefit Watts Up highlighter for a while, I'm a bit of a highlighter junkie! I cannot get enough of trying lots of different ones to find my favourite. Watt's Up comes packaged in a stunning metallic purple tube. You just twist up the product like you would a lipstick, so it's super easy!

Benefit say that Watt's Up is a soft focus highlighter, meaning it's a delicate glow rather than a full on glitter ball look. It actually comes in this stick format which you apply directly to the areas you want to highlight. It's a cream to powder formula, so you can apply and blend it out really easily. I actually have the 'mini' version of Watt's Up which means the stick is small enough to use under your eyebrows, but also big enough for your cheekbones.

I love taking this away with me when I travel, as it's a great highlighter but it also doesn't need a brush or any other products to use with it. The highlighter is beautiful, it's subtle and it's pretty. Just perfect for lots of occasions! 


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog