Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Mini Feel Unique Haul

 
I was browsing Feel Unique (which is always dangerous) and I couldn't resist a small haul before heading off on holiday a couple of weeks ago. Feel Unique actually had a free gift offer on Wild About Beauty and I thought I'd give something a whirl. I picked up the Sharpener Duo for £4.50 and received a full sized Nutrilips Balm in 'Laura' (worth £14.50) for free. A bargain I couldn't resist! I've never tried anything from Wild About Beauty, so I'm looking forward to giving things a try. I've heard some pretty good reviews in the past. 

I've had my eye on the new Magic Nail Polish Remover from Bourjois for a while, so it seemed like a good time to add it to my basket. I actually took it on holiday and it was super handy! It was the sponge in the bottle for your fingernails and then a sponge in the lid for your toes! 

The last thing in my basket was the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in 'Blindfold Me Blue'. I love the whole collection by Rita Ora, every shade is beautiful! I have an addiction to blue nail polishes at the moment and I couldn't leave it behind. These polishes well surpass their price, they are a tiny £3.69! 

This whole order cost less than £13 which is such good value, I'll update you with reviews of everything soon! 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog