Friday 15 August 2014

Laura Mercier Tarte Au Citron






I cannot believe it’s taken me so long to get wrong to trying this little perfume. I picked this up in the Christmas, yes Christmas, sales from Space NK. This is such a beautiful perfume, it’s Laura Mercier’s Tarte Au Citron.

It smells exactly just that, it’s a beautiful fresh sweet citrus scent and it smells incredible when the sun is shining! This actually came in a travel set with lots of different things and I didn’t think I’d like the scent as a perfume, but I really like it! Laura Mercier say ‘Tarte au Citron captures the essence of lemon, bergamot, cassis and warm crème fraiche, and blends it with delicious notes of whipped vanilla custard, baked pastry accord and velvety musky woods’. It’s just summer in a bottle to me, it smells a bit like lemonade, so lovely!

Sadly this scent was limited edition for the Christmas collection, so it looks like bottle of joy is pretty hard to get hold of. However, I have heard that the Laura Mercier Verbena Eau De Toilette, is very similar! So it's definitely worth checking it out if it sounds interesting to you!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig