Saturday 16 August 2014

JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo



I've had the JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo in my collection for such a long time and I completely forgot that I hadn't featured it on here yet! One of those things that I photographed and never got round to speaking about.

I haven't heard very much about these JAPONESQUE eyeshadow duos, which is a shame because they are so lovely! The packaging definitely needs a mention, I mean how could you not talk about it? The beautiful black packaging is paired with a bright blue top. The colourful top is created from gel which is created individually on each eyeshadow. So every single product is a little bit different and completely unique. 

I have the duo called 'S7' which is a super catchy name. It features two shimmer shades, one beige and one brown. JAPONESQUE officially call the two shades 'Pearlescent beige and metallic taupe.' The two colours work beautifully together, you can create a really quick semi-smokey eye from one tiny palette which is great for travelling.

The shadow is super soft and the pigmentation is beautiful. Pigmented enough to create beautiful colour and rich enough to build up to something more dramatic! 

This duo is quite pricey as it costs £18 and the palette itself is pretty small, so it's definitely a bit of a treat, but it's worth every penny! You can pick it up from John Lewis or BeautyBay.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig