Wednesday 16 July 2014

Weekly Roundup #8

These Wednesday’s keep coming around a little too quickly for my liking! The weeks are storming by! It was a fairly good, yet quiet, week at work this week. We are ramping up preparing for our Annual Partner Meeting in a few weeks, so there are lots of videos to be produced and a lot of stress! On Thursday we had a little event where a company bought in lots of different types of bikes and they served vintage ice cream. It was a great idea, except the fact it poured down all day, which was a bit of a shame.

I was knackered when the weekend came around, so I had planned just to sit around being a bit lazy. Chris’ mum suggested we took a walk into town to get out and about for a bit, so my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I went for a mini trek! It was absolutely boiling but it was nice to get out and about for a bit! We stopped and grabbed a frappe from Costa and visited the ducks on the way back. When I got home I wasn’t really feeling myself, I was very tired and running very hot. In fact even now I’m not feeling right, I think I have a bit of sunstroke, I’ve had a strong pain in my neck and a horrible headache for a couple of days. I hope I’m coming out the other side. When it cooled down on Saturday afternoon we had an ice cream in the garden and I took advantage of snapping some flowers looking pretty!

This week Chris’ dad is travelling which means I’m commuting to work by train instead of getting a lift to travelling. I don’t mind the train as I get to watch a lot of YouTube videos, however it does double my journey time from 1 hour to 2 hours. Which means a lot of early mornings and late nights, boo! I did manage to find two copies of Glamour magazine with Chubby Sticks in the train station newsagents, so I was feeling pretty pleased with myself haha!

This week I blogged about a naughty beauty haul featuring the most beautiful palette know to man. I also spoke about my June empties, a beautiful SewLomax makeup bag and even the contents of my Birchbox! If you’re feeling a bit of home baking, I also shared my recipe for gooey chocolate brownies, perfect for a little treat!


I’ve recently discovered the Shaytards, which is a hugely successful vlogging family. Their vlogs are amazing but I’ve been particularly enjoying the ‘When The Kids Go To Sleep’ podcasts. They just including Shay and Colette discussing different topics and they have a wonderful outlook on life!

I hope you all have a fabulous week!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig