Thursday 24 July 2014

Tanya Burr Penguin Chic


The name, the colour, the bottle; I think I love everything about this little nail polish! This is my third nail polish from Tanya Burr’s cosmetic line, called the uber cute ‘Penguin Chic’. It’s a beautiful grey colour, which is completely different to anything I own, and I have a lot of nail polishes! The nail polish comes in a beautiful simple square bottle, which has a black lid and a simple autograph on the front.

I’ve wanted this nail polish since it first launched, so I wasted no time trying it out! It took me a couple of coats to get the colour looking how I wanted it too. The first coat isn’t very opaque and a little bit blotchy in appearance. However, 2 or 3 coats gives you a lovely opaque colour. The polishes are really glossy in appearance and dry very quickly, they have everything I look for in a polish!

These polishes were exclusive to Feel Unique for a little while, but you can now get them from a lot of different places, including Superdrug and Look Fantastic!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig