Friday 25 July 2014

Matalan Home Wish List

A place I haven't shopped in for a long time is Matalan. When I lived in Southampton there was a store in the city center and I'd pass it every day when I went to University, but now they are much harder to get to. I happened to be home shopping the other day and stumbled along the Matalan website, I instantly fell in love with a lot of lovely items!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I've been looking for something nautical to go in our bathroom as a cute little touch, and I happen to think this little boat (1) is really sweet! I'm also loving these little fish (2), they are only £5 but are just lovely. I'm a bit obsessed with nautical bathroom accessories at the moment, I definitely think something will make it's way into our home! A lot of our walls are decorated with quite prominent or bold colours, so I've been looking to white accessories. I'm eager to get some really nice photoframes and I love this multi shape rectangle one (3) a lovely way to fit pictures in tight spaces. I definitely do not need any more candle holders or lanterns, but this little lantern with bird cut outs (4) pulls at my heart strings!

You can't see it here but the jug has the sweetest little bumble bee details (5), such a perfect summer touch! I can just imagine the metal house lantern (6) in any room in my house, it's so versatile and so me! The Home Sweet Home sign (7) just makes the perfect finishing touch to any room, it's so cheap too! 

What is your favourite item here? What is your favourite home shop?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig