Monday 21 July 2014

Stars & Stripes | Glossybox July 2014



The Stars and Stripes Glossybox is the July 2014 box for the UK. Boasting four sized items and one sample product from 'across the pond'. The products came in a fetching limited edition box, covered in stars and stripes, with the cardboard menu, but no magazine this month? I'm not sure if they've stopped doing the magazine and I missed the menu, or if my box got missed. Inside the box I received:

Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer by Absolute New York
Glossybox say this is a super creamy and oil free formula. I love trying out eyeshadow primers so I'll definitely try it out. It's even fragrance free which is good!

Carmex Lip Balm Pot
This product is no secret to us UK folk as it's readily available here, yet I've never tried it out. Carmex claim it's the pharmacist's #1 recommended lip balm for over 10 years. It aims to give long lasting relief for dry and chapped lips. I'll definitely be trying this out too!

Color Club Glossy Seal Nail Polish
We all know I love a good nail polish. This colour is exclusive to Glossybox and it's actually a really nice shade. I have a thing for blue shades so I can't wait to try it, I'm sure it will feature in a NOTD soon enough!

Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick 'Mandarina'
I know a lot of people were excited by the lipstick in this months Glossybox. In all fairness it's a full sized product retailing £20, but lipstick doesn't really rock my socks. Especially when it's bright orange, I can't rock this shade! 

Pur Dirty Girl Detoxifying Mudd Masque
If there is one thing I love it's a good face mask, especially a clay mask! I will definitely be giving this a go in the near future. My skin is really greasy and oily in this heat, so it needs all the help it can get.

When you break down the contents of the box, it's actually fairly good. I was not blown away when I first opened it, but I'll make good use out of the majority of the products. There's nothing worse than paying for something you can't even use! Hopefully I'll have some reviews of these products soon!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig