Thursday 10 July 2014

June Empties


I'm still working my way through all the products I started and never finished. Ahead of moving I don't really want to be moving excess products just for the sake of it. However, June saw the end of a lot of products I actively use, including two of my favourite nail products which I am super upset about! 

The first is the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails, this little spray is a bit of a gimmick, but my gosh I love it. It makes light work of painting your nails, you just spray this over the top and you are touch dry in less than 60 seconds. The good news is that this is only £3 so super cheap to replace. The next is the Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat, this is another product that packs a punch at drying your nails quickly. This is a great top coat and it lasted really well, it only has a teeny bit left, but it went gloopy so it was useless! I will definitely repurchase this again in the future, for now I've gone back to my Essie Good To Go Top Coat! Next is the Effaclar Duo+ cream which I didn't really get along with, this gave me a major breakout when I used it as a daily cream. I had an outbreak of deep under skin spots! However, it did work well as an on-the-spot treatment, but I won't be repurchasing! Last on the list is the Sure Maximum Protection deodrant, I love this stuff, this makes sure you get zero scent and zero smell, it's second to none in my opinion! I already have repurchased this, I cannot be without it!

Have you been shopping your stash recently? What products do you regret using up?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig