Friday 11 July 2014

Beauty Haul


At first you're just browsing and before you know it you happen to be hauling. 

Let's start with the 'essentials', the whole reason I had into Superdrug was to repurchase the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I'm totally in love with this stuff, it beats Bioderma and the LOreal micellar water in my opinion. A bottle of this lasted me ages so it's good value for money too. 

Whilst I was there I wanted to buy some new shampoo and conditioner. I've fallen in love with the Garnier Ultimate Blends range but us bloggers do love to try something new. I've heard a bit about the John Frieda reformulated Frizz Ease range so I thought I'd give it a go. I picked up the shampoo and conditioner as they were 2 for £7, I haven't tried them let but I'll update you when I do. 

Then I headed to Look Fantastic and I was planning a browse, until I saw a 25% voucher and it all went downhill. I had heard so many good things about the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, and I was feeling a bit of a splurge. Like I need anymore neutral palettes, but when Vivianna Does Makeup recommends something, what's a girl to do? 

Whilst I was online I figured I'd repurchase the Fit Me Powder from Maybelline in the shade 125. I've just hit pan on the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and I was pretty unimpressed with it this time, so I'm switching back. Then I noticed that Tanya Burr's cosmetic line is now available on Look Fantastic so I picked up 'Penguin Chic' which I'm excited to try!

Have you tried any of these things? Have bloggers convinced you to buy anything recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig