Monday 7 July 2014

Ghost Eclipse



I received this little sample of Ghost Eclipse in May's Glossybox. Although a lot of people don't like receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes, I really don't mind getting them (especially when they are just a bonus item). I use these little sample bottles when I travel, as I don't like taking my big perfume bottles in my suitcase. I normally end up spritzing them on and not being very impressed, but this is something quite special. 

"A tangling explosion of fruit notes set the senses on alert. Sweet bergamot, lemon, mandarin, apple and peach draw you into memories of crisp, care free summer days. In contrast, the romantic heart of freesia, Lotus Flower and sensual rose create a feeling of femininity with a soft playful character."

I not very good at describing scents, but this is just beautiful. To me it smells a bit like those little 'Fruit Salad' sweets you used to be able to buy for 1p. It's a really sweet, fruity, floral scent and it lasts on the skin really well. I can get home from work and still get a whiff of this which is just lovely. The full sized perfume comes in a beautiful moon shaped bottle, which has an ombre yellow-orange finish. It seems to be pretty well priced too, £40 for 75ml. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig