Tuesday 8 July 2014

Double Heart Swirl Pendant | Joshua James Jewellery


























Double Heart Swirl Pendant* by Joshua James Jewellery

When it comes to jewellery, I'm a big fan of simple, elegant pieces. All my jewellery is silver or white gold and I love little details. I very rarely buy costume jewellery and stick to my special pieces to that I wear day-to-day on special occasions. 

I tend to go for very simply pendants with sparkling details, but I rarely treat myself to jewellery, so when it came to choosing something from the Joshua James Jewellery Collection, I was super excited and I knew what type of thing I was looking for.


The Joshua James Jewellery Collection is packed full of bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings and even cufflinks, and they even have pieces for both men and women! It made it pretty hard to pick something out, but I'm totally in love with my new piece to my jewellery collection! The Double Heart Swirl Pendant features two hearts, one larger plain silver heart which has a smaller heart covered in Cubic Zirconias, and is made out of sterling silver!


The necklace came in the post super quickly and came with a lovely pastel blue presentation box, which is fabulous as it's inoffensive to both genders. The necklace is really well made and was really well polished, which makes it look pretty impressive in the box.



If you didn't know already, Joshua James Jewellery has a online store packed with their own jewellery and a huge collection of other brands too! They also have two shops incase you want to check the jewellery out in person!



The Double Heart Swirl Pendant retails for £49 from http://www.joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk/
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig