Friday 18 July 2014

Everyday Essentials


Sometimes it’s really easy to forget your everyday essentials. Those items we tend to take for granted, we use them everyday but we’ve never really declared our love for them publically! Today I thought I’d share with you all my everyday essentials, maybe you use them too!

First up are Boots Cotton Pads, now this one sounds a bit uneventful, but if you’ve ever used Superdrug’s cotton pads, you’ll know why. Boots Cotton Pads are a really good size, they are easy to use, they don’t fall apart and they are super soft! I once tried some from Superdrug and they were awful, really scratchy and not very nice to use. I’m not loyal to any particular cotton pad from Boots, I think they are all fantastic and are all really good quality!

Also from Boots are these Makeup Remover Cotton Buds, inside of the standard cotton buds these are shaped for removing makeup mistakes. You get a flat tennis racket shaped side and a pointed side; they are fantastic for mascara emergencies!

I don’t tie up my hair regularly, but when I do I love the Invisibobble hair ties. They are so simple but they are so effective! They don’t crease your hair but still keep your hair tied up nicely.

The HD Brows Tweezers are quite possibly my favourite thing I’ve ever received in a Glossybox, they are definitely the thing I’ve used the most! These tweezers are just incredible, they provide almost painless hair remover and pinpoint precision, what more could you ask for?

I never knew the value of a decent cuticle pusher until my sister (a qualified beautician) gave me one of hers. I just had one that I’d had for years and it was old and knackered, but a brand new one revolutionized my nailcare routine. Sounds silly and simple, but it’s true!

Last up are these little hair clips, I just get them from eBay for next to nothing, but I use them everyday when I do my makeup.

What everyday essentials do you have? I’d love to hear all about them!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig