Wednesday 4 June 2014

Weekly Roundup #2

















It's time for my second weekly roundup, this week has flown by. This weekend I visited my sister for a bit of quality time. I went straight to hers after work and stayed until Saturday night. On Friday night we had ordered Pizza, she's a trained beautician so she gave me a bit of a pamper. She gave me a manicure with Essie Mint Candy Apple and a pedicure with Barry M's gelly polish in Blueberry. On Saturday morning we cooked a fry up and then went into town. She lives in my old stomping ground so it was very weird to go back! We enjoyed a bit of home shopping followed by Costa Coffee and a cake! I had the Mini Victoria Sponge cake which was really really nice! Chris and I were supposed to me doing a spot of home decorating, but he had a bit of hangover which stopped that idea in its tracks! Instead I took lots of blog photographs and had a nice relaxing day.

This week I reviewed the Origins Zero Oil toner, which I'm in love with! I also shared a collection of cakes I've made and swatched Essie's Twinkle-Bell Set

'Blog Of The Week' goes to London Beauty Queen, I've really been enjoying Hayley's content and her writing style is beautiful. In particular I enjoyed her posts on the Benefit Skincare Collection and the top beauty related smartphone apps! 'Video Of The Week' goes to Hannah Maggs, I'm a huge fan of her vlogs, Stefs editing is second to none! A lot of effort goes in to making their vlogs and it really shows! My favourite product of the week is Aussie's Curl Defining Serum, this stuff is incredible and I'm in love! It will be coming to the blog soon!

So far this week is going verrrry slowly, I'm going to need a lot of coffee to make it through! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig