Tuesday 3 June 2014

Benefit Gettin Cheeky Set




I picked this little set up in the Dallas Airport on my way home from my last work trip and I completely forgot about it! 

"Our highly anticipated set of bestselling Benefit cheekies is back in a BIG, new way. Three perfectly portable sizes of chachatint, posietint and sun beam are on every gals gotta-have-it list."

This little set is the Benefit 'Gettin Cheeky Set'. Inside the box you get three miniatures of the best selling cheek tints.

"Posie Tint: This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks & lips. Liquid-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours."

First up in the box is Posie Tint. I've never tried any liquid blushers or liquid-gel formulations before so I'm really excited to give it ago. This looks like a lovely pink shade which will be perfect for the last of Spring right through to summer!

"Sun Beam: This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural looking, sunkissed radiance. Dot and blend on to cheeks and brow bones for a sunbelievable look that works on all skintones!"

Second up in the box is Sun Beam, which Benefit describe above as a natural sunkissed radiance. I do love a good highlighter and this is here just in time for the Summer months, this is going to look lovely when the sun is shining nice and bright!

"Cha Cha Tint: This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours."



Last but not least is the Cha Cha Tint. This is the one I'm least excited about, I've never used a red blusher before and I don't really rock red lips, so Orange and red hues have never been something I've chosen. But I'm going to give it a whirl and see how it turns out!

I was drawn to this little set because the size of the bottles seemed really good to me. I don't think I would ever get round to finishing one of these if they were full sized. The big, full sized bottles retail for £19.50 to £24 each, but I got all three of these for a tiny $12! When I got this I thought it was bound to be an American exclusive. However you get this in Boots for £14, bargain!

I'm so super happy to have these in my collection!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig