Sunday 8 June 2014

Oh Honeymania!


There are not many products you can truly rely on when it comes to skin hydration, but I think the Body Shop Body Butters are one of those products that gets the seal of approval from a lot of people. The rich moisturisers come in a lot of different size tubs and work wonders all year round. I'd been finishing off all my old tubs of Body Butter and the day finally came to crack open a brand new one. This time I went for Honeymania, a brand new scent for the Body Shop this time last year.


"This luxurious Body Butter has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Dip in for skin that feels silky soft."

Body Butters really don't need much of an explanation to 99% of beauty lovers, but I will fill you in, just in case you don't know about these beautiful products. Body Butters are a thick moisturiser which has a butter like texture, you just rub it into your skin for instant hydration and softness. The hydration claims to last 24 hours so it's great for when the sun comes out and your skin gets drier. They are really easy to use, easy to store and work phenomenally well! For me, nothing else compares. The Honeymania scent is just beautiful, its sweet, it's floral and has the hint of honey, which reminds me of my Marc Jacobs perfume. It's just a perfect summer scent!

Have you tried a body butter? Or any of the Honeymania products?

    Share:
    © Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
    Blog Layout Created by pipdig