Tuesday 24 June 2014

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream


Everytime I go to John Lewis, I always have a sneaky peek in the Molton Brown section. I find myself testing all the different hand creams wondering which one I should buy. Chris and I decided that we'd pick up a full sized one for our bathroom when we move in, but that's still a long time away. So Naturally, I've had my eye on a hand cream from Molton Brown for quite a long time, so when I got this little sample of the Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream in my Lulu Guinness Birchbox, I was really happy!

"A crimson summer tart. Freshly picked roses. Bowls of sugar, spice and all things nice."

Quite a lot of the hand cream scents can be quite savoury or even unscented, but Molton Brown do things a little differently. They create beautiful blends of scents which are just divine, what I love is they have a beautiful range of fruity scents, which is right up my street. What I love most about the Molton Brown hand creams is how quickly they get absorbed, it is literally instantly, within seconds there is no residue left on your hands. So I thought this would be the perfect hand cream to take to work - there's nothing worse than a greasy Macbook when you're trying to edit a video!

Although this hand cream gets absorbed into the skin so quickly, it leaves your hands feeling super soft and nourished. The smell lingers too, so your hands smell lovely for ages!

The Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream was released as a limited edition scent but it's still available to buy. 40ml will set you back £10 which isn't horrendous, it makes for a nice little treat. The 40ml tubes come in much fancier packaging, which have a lovely silver lid, which also would make a lovely gift! I've got my eyes set on the cute trio set for when we FINALLY move into our new home!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig