Monday 23 June 2014

Global Strikers from Birchbox





After seeing the spoiler for this months Birchbox on The Sunday Girl and Sailboat, I just had to subscribe. Both box spoilers quite frankly looked like my perfect box, in fact it seemed like it was too good to be true! The theme is 'Global Strikers' inspired by the World Cup the box has products from all over the world. Although my box was a bit different to the spoilers, I was still really impressed, in fact it's possibly the best box I've ever received! Lets look inside my box:

First up is the Original Beauty Blender WITH the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser, clearly the most exciting product in the box and actually one I wanted to try. I was actually about to buy the solid cleanser as it's apparently good for all types of brushes. I will definitely be trying this out ASAP! I can't find the exact set online, but Birchbox claim it's worth £26 which is just fabulous!

Next up is the OPI Nail Polish with is one of the mini ones from the Brazil set. Another product I was about to buy, however this is probably the colour I'd least like out of them all. That aside OPI is a great brand to see in the box and I'm looking forward to trying this. I think this little polish is worth about £2.50.

The Balm is quite a great brand and I've been loving their products recently, so seeing the 'How 'bout Them Apples' Cheek and Lip Cream in the box is really exciting. I cannot wait to give this a go, it gets incredible reviews.

Next is the Naobay Body Radiance Lotion which is the only product in the box I haven't yet heard about! Birchbox say 'This is a lemony fresh organic body lotion with shea butter, olive and avocado oils for truly soft skin' - I've been enjoying using moisturisers recently so this will definitely join my 'to try' pile.

Last but not least is the Caudalie Vinoperfect which is a radiance serum. Notes online say that 'the serum reduces the appearance of existing dark spots such as acne marks, scars, and damage revealing a brighter, more even complexion" Sounds like the perfect product for summer, it even has an SPF of 15 packed in there too.

So there you have it, a box I am 100% impressed by. I will use and try everything single item in this box and I can't wait to try everything out. It definitely won the battle of the beauty boxes this month, it's been a long time since we had a box this good. 

Did you get a Birchbox this month? What did you think?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig