Thursday 1 May 2014

Percy and Reed Volumising Mousse


The Percy and Reed Volumising Mousse was part of the Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit which I bought recently. Percy and Reed say:

"This bottle will give your hair extreme, lasting volume, without the sticky stiff feel. Even when you build incredible height into your hair, it'll stay light and natural thanks to its creamy moisturising texture."

I took this away with me to America recently as it was the perfect travelling size. I use a mousse everyday now as part of my styling routine since I had my hair permed. This mousse is delightful to use, it's really dry in texture and not the slightest bit sticky. Once your hair is dry the mousse is still undetectable!  It adds loads of volume, there's no doubt about it. It's definitely more of a volumising mousse than a mousse for curls,  it held the curls in the  morning, but as the day went on they started to drop out a little.

I was really impressed with the mousse, I've never used something that had such a fantastic texture which is saying something!  If you're looking for a boost of volume this is for you!

The Percy and Reed Volumising Mousse retails for £12.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig