Thursday 8 May 2014

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Creme



The La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Creme is a CC creme packed with an SPF 30 for fabulous skincare protection. 

"A La Roche-Posay first: a cover and correcting cream for sensitive skin prone to all types of redness, whether occasional or persistent, dispersed or localised. A universal tone that blends naturally into fair to medium skin and conceals to correct the appearance of shades of redness. Glides quickly over skin, streak-free."

The La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Creme comes in a tube with a pump to dispense the perfect amount of CC creme. It's really handy because all the CC cremes I've used in the past have just been squeezy tubes which has a lot of waste! It's a really fabulous formulation it gives some really great coverage and it gives such a natural finish to the skin. This is going to be such a fabulous product for the summer, it's going to give some really good protection from the sun and give the perfect summer time finish. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the fact this really stings my eyes when I apply it, which then makes my eyes run for hours. It's quite an inconvenience for me as I like to apply foundation right around my eyes! It's quite confusing because it's formulated for sensitive skin but it's obviously more for skin concerns than irritable eyes!

The La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Creme is available from Escentual for £19.50, but it's actually currently on offer for £16.55!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig