Sunday, 6 April 2014

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser Review

 

As somebody who finds moisturising well and truly a faff, the Vaseline Spray Moisturiser appealed to me straight from the launch. In fact I was that excited about it that I featured it on my 2014 beauty wish list. It's taken me a while to get my hands on it but now I have I just know there's no going back.

I picked this up in Boots, as I noticed it was on offer for £3. I had no idea which version of this to go for and so in the end I went for Cocoa Butter. I've used Cocoa Butter products in the past and I've liked them. It's worth mentioning that this product has quite a chocolatey smell compared to other cocoa butter products I've used in the past, it's not over powering but it's definitely noticeable.

I used this last weekend for the first time after showering and I'm really impressed. I hopped out the shower, dried off, sprayed this all over, gave it a slight rub in and it disappeared. It left no residue, it left no stickiness and it was just fabulous. I stuck on my PJ's and I was ready for bed. I'm dwelling on this point because I've used a lot of "fast drying" moisturisers in the past and they haven't been fast at all, but this really is.

I'm all for a short cut when it comes to moisturising and this is it, and when it's on offer for £3 it's completely worth it! I'd even pay full price at £5 for this beauty. I'd love to know if you've tried this and what you think of the other types. I'd love to give the other scents a whirl!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog