Monday 14 April 2014

Urban Decay De-Slick Make Up Setting Spray


I’ve been using and loving the Urban Decay setting spray for quite a while now and I noticed that I haven’t actually shared my thoughts on it! So I’m here with a long overdue review!

I picked up the Urban Decay Setting Spray back in November when I flew to America for business. I picked it up in Sephora, which wasn’t planned, it just caught my eye whilst on my shopping spree! I’ve always been interested in setting sprays because in the past my makeup has had a reputation of not staying put for very long. I wanted something to set my makeup on those important days when you don’t want to look worse-for-wear come 4 o’clock! The Urban Decay Setting Spray comes in two different forms and I opted for the one called ‘de-slick’. You spray this onto your skin after you’ve finished your makeup and it just keeps everything in place for you. What’s special about the de-slick version is that it’s specifically designed for oily skin, so it absorbs all the excess oil in your skin which causes your makeup to slip!

I really like the packaging on the setting spray, it comes in matte white bottle with a grey lid. You simply spray it straight from the bottle and it sprays evenly, it doesn’t shoot you in the face. It’s a nice temperature so it’s not too cold, it’s just lovely!

I’ve used this setting spray in all kinds of scenarios and it’s lasted really well! I trusted it on my Graduation Day, job interviews, days out in London and work functions and it’s been perfect! My skin is quite sensitive, but I’ve had no breakouts or reactions to the setting spray either! I cannot fault it!

You can pick this up in two sizes, mine’s the 30ml which is travel size and it retails for £9. You can buy it from lots of places, including Look Fantastic here.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig