Saturday 19 April 2014

H&M Home Wishlist


H&M Home is quite potentially my favourite place for shopping for homeware, they have such a fantastic range of products, they are always on trend and reasonably priced! Although we have our home, it's in complete and utter chaos as the whole place is being decorated, so I'm not able to purchase anything. Thus, it's the perfect excuse for a wish list! 

I keep looking at this picture in total lust, I love everything on here that I just don't know where to start! First up is the Mint Green Metal Pot, which is the bottom left corner (purchase here) it's a beautiful colour and it says 'Gardening Tools' on the front, but I think this would be beautiful in my kitchen with all our utensils in. Equally pretty for storage is the metal wire basket (purchase here) I think this would look lovely on my new dressing table! We've got a green/blue theme in the bathroom and I love the look of the hand towels with the clover like pattern (purchase here), it's just something a little different to the plain towels you get.

A 'just because' type of item is the Owl Candle, again in a lovely mint green colour (purchase here). I have no item where I'd put it, but it's an owl and I need to have it! Switching over to something for the living room with the stripy cushion cover in the top left corner of the picture (purchase here). A couple of these would look fabulous on our new sofa! Also on the stripe thing are these super cute table mats (purchase here), I still haven't decided what kind of tableware I want in our dining room but I think they are really cute. How warm and cosy does the chunky knit blanket look?! It looks so lovely for snuggling in on the sofa on a cold night (purchase here)!

A few last decorative items left to talk about! First up is the super cute leaf dish (purchase here) I love the attention to detail on this, I think it would make a great key dish, or a lovely dish for a dressing table. I'm coveting the beauty blogger dream of storing all my perfumes in a wooden tray, just like the one in the bottom row in the middle of the picture (purchase here). Last but certainly not least is the super cute white wooden box (purchase here), it has a shabby chic type feel to it and it looks really nice. 

There you have it, another 10 items I want to buy for our new home, I really love H&M homeware. Where is your favourite place to shop for home items?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig