Sunday, 16 March 2014

You Beauty | March 2014

 

I ordered the You Beauty Box last month and I was so incredibly impressed by it’s value. I had planned for it to just be a one off but I completely forgot to cancel the subscription, so I ended up paying for and picking another box. The March theme for the box was ‘Best in British’ featuring the best brands from our very own country.


 I seem to have made very different choices than the majority of the beauty community, a lot of us went for the Beauty Lab face cleanser, it seems really popular. I however didn’t pick it, it was a good value item but I didn’t think I’d use it. 

So what did I pick? First of all, I actually ended up picking, Paul Mitchell – NEW Dry Wash. It’s a brand new waterless shampoo with bold claims, claiming to absorb excess oil, prolong hair colour and is fantastic is freshening up throughout the day. It doesn’t sound much different to a normal dry shampoo, except the fact it claims no residue at all in the hair, but maybe it’s about to wow us! 

The second item I picked this month is The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter & Muslin Cloth. I love The Body Shop, I think they are a fantastic brand and they make amazing products. I used to be addicted to using the Tea Tree range. I’ve heard a lot about cleansing balms and butters but this will be the first one I’ve ever tried so I’m excited to get stuck in.

We also all got a random selection from Vintage Cosmetics. I would have loved the tweezers, but I got the toe separators, which will actually be useful to me! We also got a selection of tea in the box which smells delicious! 

If you’ve never tried You Beauty Boxes I thoroughly recommend them, they are fantastic value, priced at £6.95 INCLUDING delivery.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog