Monday 31 March 2014

Pete Evans Pizza | Book Review





I wanted to do a quick post today to tell you about a recipe book I’m really loving.



Chris and I were gifted this book at Christmas time by his godparents who are real “foodies”. If there’s something those guys don’t know about food it’s probably not worth knowing. They always get us something food related and this year they gave us this Pizza Book by Pete Evans. We’d never heard of Pete but he’s an award winning celebrity chef. Now I think of it, his face does look a bit familiar, but I’m not sure what I would have seen him on.

 The book is simply called ‘Pizza’ and as you can probably imagine it’s packed full of pizza ideas. The book starts with the very basics, learning about different doughs and how to make them properly, right through to lots of yummy recipes. There really is something for everyone from your standard cheese pizza, right up to the really indulgent ones (I’m talking smoked salmon) and all the ones we’ve tried are delicious! The book is easy to read, the pictures are fantastic and it would make a great gift!

I have to admit that making your own pizzas does take a lot of work, but if you have the time to make the dough and yet it prove a couple of times you’re onto a winner, the rest is super quick!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig