Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Home Wish List | Cushions

 

This may sound silly but I have a bit of a thing for cushions at the moment, I have a sofa, bed and guest bed to fill with cushions and everywhere I go they are well and truly catching my eye. It's quite possible that I need help, but in case you may too have a cushion fetish, here are some of my favourites.

My bedroom is set to have a shabby chic white with purple accessories theme, if that counts as a theme? And Next happen to have the most beautiful collection of cushions I've seen that match perfectly. I love the Heart Applique Cushion (the one with three hearts) which is £14 and I love the mauve heart shaped one reading 'love' which is £16. For the living room I love another embroidery cushion from Next, it reads love in buttons and flowers etc. Just incase I need another pug cushion in my life, I love this one from Next again (surprise, surprise) it's brown too which fits the living room theme. One more from Next 'Life's a Journey' would be perfect for the sofa and it's a really reasonable £12. Owl's are well and truly 'my thing' and I love this cushion from Dunelm, it's only £3.99, which is a bargain! Dunelm also have a cushion which says 'Love With All Your Heart' for £11.99 which is super cute. Debenhams Embroidery Cushion (cream with the lace heart) is certainly expensive at £25, but its very pretty! Another one which is pretty and very, very nice is the 'love birds' cushion for £25.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog