Wednesday 12 March 2014

Deborah Lippman Nail Polishes



The big news recently is that Deborah Lippman recently hit the UK and that the cult brand was going to be available once again.

I recently spotted these two polishes in House of Fraser for £5 and I couldn't resist picking them up! I'm not sure how House of Fraser had these polishes to reduce, I can only assume they had them in the stock room and had to get rid of them? Either way, the colours are still available to buy on the Deborah Lippman website, so I assume they are part of a current line, even if only in America. Call Me Irresponsible is a lovely purple colour and I Know What Boys Like is my favourite, a lovely blue. I was really impressed with the formula of these, it was easy to apply and dried really quickly! However the formula is not very pigmented, so you need quite a few coats to get the colour you see in the bottle, so don't use this polish in a rush!


Overall a good buy but I think there are probably better formulations at this price. I'm not sure if the Deborah Lippman formulation has changed with the UK re-release or if stayed the same, but I'd be interested to find out! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig