Tuesday 25 March 2014

Boots Health & Beauty Online Magazine | My Best Bits


I am a huge fan of the Boots Beauty and Health Magazine that you ick up in stores, it costs £1 or is free for Advantage Card holders. It's a fabulous freebie, it gives you fabulous ideas and its a good read for beauty lovers. Last month Boots launched an online version of the magazine and they are back again with a new edition. I just wanted to share this with you because I'm not sure who knows it exists! The Boots Online Magazine features content from the magazine in store but it's interactive, it's modern and it's pretty damn cool! You can watch videos and you can even shop products straight from the magazine.

I've included some pictures which feature some of my favourite bits from the magazine this month. There are some fantastic features and some even better products!

You can read the magazine online here: http://bootshealthandbeauty.com/mar-apr2014





Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig