Wednesday 5 February 2014

Valentines Day by Paperchase

I'm treating you all to a second post of the day to share some uber cute Valentines Day offerings from Paperchase, the stationary King! I can never get enough of Paperchase, fantastic products at a great price and the items are so unique. I actually picked up my Valentines Day card from Paperchase this year and I was completely spoilt for choice!


First up I just had to share this tea mug with the words 'You're My Cup of Tea' I love this, it's super cute, especially for tea lover, I'm a complete mug whore, who doesn't like mugs?! The Valentines Day Pen is a super cute way to give someone something small they can use every day, they can have it on their desk or in their bag for that instant 'I Love You' reminder! I love these egg cups, there always seems to be something cute egg cup wise from Paperchase! A super cool gift if you're egg cup mad like Chris and I! For the note maker or the one that's list obsessed, there's two options available, if you want something cheap but effective check out the Valentines Day notebook. For something a little more special the Leather Bound Journal is incredible, its such a lovely journal and perfect for anyone who loves stationary, or anyone who just loves notebooks. I end the gift guide with the Dotty About You mug, perfect for dog lovers, I love Dalmatians and it's so cute! 

 My blog has had a lot more Valentines Day coverage than I first planned, I hope you've enjoyed the posts! Do let me know what you think!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig