Thursday 20 February 2014

Selfridges Haul




When I went to London for my Birthday we naturally had to nip to Selfridges for a little look around! I had a mental image of a huge haul filled with high end beauty products, but when I got there nothing really took my fancy! I don't think I'll ever be an 'impulse buyer' for high end products, I much prefer having the time to look at reviews and work out if it's worth the money! However, I did have a quick look around the Beauty Workshop area and I picked up a couple of bits which I thought I'd share with you.

First things first, Allure magazine. I've heard the world and their beauty blogging wife talk about this magazine and I just knew I had to read it! I've been considering subscribing as you can get a year's subscription for £24, but I figured I should try it out first! Next up is the Beauty Blender, another cult product that people claim they cannot live without. I had bought a Real Techniques version of this but I managed to permanently squish it (don't ask!) so I figured I'd just bite the bullet and try the original! 

I'd been looking to "invest" in an eyebrow brush, so when I saw the Louise Young LY22 I had to have it. I know all eyebrow brushes are basically the same and a cheaper version would have done the trick, but this was only £6.50 which I didn't think was too bad! I had a hard time walking away from all the other brushes though, I wanted them all! Although whilst getting a link to the LY22 I've noticed you can now get Louise Young brushes at Beauty Bay, a dangerous discoveryLast but not least is a EOS Lip Balm, I saw Vivianna Does Makeup mention that you could pick one of these up in Selfridges now and I had to have one. I'm yet to try it out but I hope its as good as people say!

Have you been hauling recently? Leave your links below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig