Thursday, 20 February 2014

Selfridges Haul

 



When I went to London for my Birthday we naturally had to nip to Selfridges for a little look around! I had a mental image of a huge haul filled with high end beauty products, but when I got there nothing really took my fancy! I don't think I'll ever be an 'impulse buyer' for high end products, I much prefer having the time to look at reviews and work out if it's worth the money! However, I did have a quick look around the Beauty Workshop area and I picked up a couple of bits which I thought I'd share with you.

First things first, Allure magazine. I've heard the world and their beauty blogging wife talk about this magazine and I just knew I had to read it! I've been considering subscribing as you can get a year's subscription for £24, but I figured I should try it out first! Next up is the Beauty Blender, another cult product that people claim they cannot live without. I had bought a Real Techniques version of this but I managed to permanently squish it (don't ask!) so I figured I'd just bite the bullet and try the original! 

I'd been looking to "invest" in an eyebrow brush, so when I saw the Louise Young LY22 I had to have it. I know all eyebrow brushes are basically the same and a cheaper version would have done the trick, but this was only £6.50 which I didn't think was too bad! I had a hard time walking away from all the other brushes though, I wanted them all! Although whilst getting a link to the LY22 I've noticed you can now get Louise Young brushes at Beauty Bay, a dangerous discoveryLast but not least is a EOS Lip Balm, I saw Vivianna Does Makeup mention that you could pick one of these up in Selfridges now and I had to have one. I'm yet to try it out but I hope its as good as people say!

Have you been hauling recently? Leave your links below!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog