Wednesday 12 February 2014

Models Own Sale Haul


As you're probably aware Models Own had a 50% off sale recently as celebration for reaching 250,000 fans on Facebook and I just couldn't resist picking up a few bits.

I haven't had a chance to play with any of these polishes, but I wanted to share a quick haul! First up I bought three of the HyperGel polishes, everyone is raving about them and I cannot wait to try them out. I actually completely bought these on impulse I hadn't seen all the hype around them but now I'm glad I did. The swatches look incredible and the colours look amazing! I decided to get 'Lilac Sheen', 'Coral Glaze' and 'Turquoise Gloss'. Next I picked up a polish I'd been in love with every since the launch and that's the 'Boogie Nights' polish from the Mirrorball Collection. I love purple nails and I haven't ever seen a purple glitter like this. I'm sure this will be jazzing up a lot of my manicures in the near future. Last in the haul is the polish from the Fireworks collection called 'Sparkler' which is a lovely holographic strand glitter which I'm sure will be a staple top coat for me! 

I'm really excited to try all these polishes out, did you pick anything up from Models Own in the sale?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig