Thursday, 16 January 2014

Sephora Christmas Gift | BB Buzz Set

 




I've never been so excited as when my beautiful friend Amber passed me a Sephora bag with a special Christmas gift inside. She went to New York for her 21st Birthday and bought this all the way home for me!

Inside the bag I got a collection of 'Beauty Insider' gifts which was really cool, there was a an Outrageous Volume Mascara, Smoothing Primer and super Christmassy eyeshadow! I didn't pick up many Sephora branded products when I was in San Francisco so I cannot wait to try these out.

Then for the grand finale she bought me the Sephora BB Buzz set which is a BB Cream sampler set. I actually picked this up and put it back whilst I was in America myself so I'm glad I didn't buy it. There are a ton of fantastic famous BB Creams inside which include: Boscia BB Cream, Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Illuminating Beauty Balm and Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Cream. I haven't tried any of these products yet, so it's literally a perfect gift for a beauty blogger! I'm excited to getting trying them all out, the question is, which one first?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog