Friday, 10 January 2014

Origins Christmas Bauble 2013

 


This post is definitely a little late as Christmas has well and truly passed but I wanted to share with you this cute Christmas Bauble from Origins.

I first saw the Origins Baubles advertised last year and I have to admit, I think they were much better value last year. They cost £6 each or £10 for two, this year, this single bauble cost £12 for practically equal contents, naughty. I think it's probably because last year the sale of the baubles were very successful and sold out very quickly. Nevertheless, I'm very fond of this little bauble, inside I received; Plantscription Serum (7ml), Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask (7ml), Modern Friction (7ml), GinZing Eye Cream (5ml) and last but not least is the Make a Difference Moisturiser (5ml). It's a fantastic way to try out a few of Origins best selling and famous products but I hope Origins up their game next year. 


If you want to view last years bauble contents you can check it out on milkteef's blog here.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog