Friday 10 January 2014

Origins Christmas Bauble 2013



This post is definitely a little late as Christmas has well and truly passed but I wanted to share with you this cute Christmas Bauble from Origins.

I first saw the Origins Baubles advertised last year and I have to admit, I think they were much better value last year. They cost £6 each or £10 for two, this year, this single bauble cost £12 for practically equal contents, naughty. I think it's probably because last year the sale of the baubles were very successful and sold out very quickly. Nevertheless, I'm very fond of this little bauble, inside I received; Plantscription Serum (7ml), Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask (7ml), Modern Friction (7ml), GinZing Eye Cream (5ml) and last but not least is the Make a Difference Moisturiser (5ml). It's a fantastic way to try out a few of Origins best selling and famous products but I hope Origins up their game next year. 


If you want to view last years bauble contents you can check it out on milkteef's blog here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig