Thursday 23 January 2014

LUSH Limited Edition Valentines Day Collection

And the LUSH obsession begins…

For the last three years I’d been studying at University and our little flat didn’t have a bath, so it was a shower-only scenario! Now we’ve left Southampton and we have a bath I’m in love with bath products all over again. Which is fairly apt as LUSH have launched their special Valentine’s Day collection, swoon! I’ve taken the liberty of informing you of the special bits and pieces, I take no responsibility in any purchases that happen afterwards!


The Neon Soap is bright pink and filled with four beautiful hearts throughout the center of the bar, LUSH say that the soap has an uplifting fruity fragrance. I’m excited by this soap as it looks like each slice of the soap will have a lovely heart pattern, some of the LUSH soaps look a bit boring (in my opinion) once cut!

Number 2: Prince Charming.
Prince Charming is a beautifully coloured shower gel, made with marshmallow root, vanilla and pomegranate juice, which to me just sounds divine.

If you’re a fan of the massage bars this is one for you. Lush say this is a lovely vanilla scented bar which was inspired by the Jammie Dodger biscuit. Pink on the outside with a little white heart in the middle, super cute.

If bath bombs are more your thing, you’ll like number 4: The Love Locket
Though this bath bomb is definitely on the more pricey side, I’m not sure I’ll be able to resist its charm. LUSH have left the contents of this bath bomb a secret, but the sneaky peak picture shows bright pink water with heart confetti, which looks heavenly!

If you’re looking for a more substantial LUSH themed gift for somebody, or you just want to treat yourself, you might like the Lots of Love Gift (number 5)
The gift features 5 of the limited edition treats on offer; Sex Bomb bath bomb, Neon Soap, Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner, Prince Charming Shower Gel and Tender Is The Night massage bar!

There are also a few other bits and pieces that I haven’t spoken about here, so head over to the website (link here) to check them out! I’m hoping to head to a LUSH store soon to pick up some goodies, so if I do I’ll post my reviews (with videos) right here on the blog, so keep an eye out!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig