Friday, 3 January 2014

LUSH Father Christmas Bath Bomb

 




I picked up this LUSH bath bomb before Christmas and I'm just getting round to taking the time to chillax so I thought I'd share my thoughts and feelings about it.

I know at this time of year it's very hard to get hold of the Christmas stock, but hopefully it's a reoccurring line so it will help next year.

I happen to think nothing else compares to LUSH bath bombs, I've picked up some from other brands and they are just pointless, no colour, no scent, no fizz! I don't think you can say any of those things about LUSH bath products. So I was pretty excited to try out the Father Christmas Bath Bomb and I love him. The bath bomb first fizzes a light pink colour and it quickly turns to a bright bold green. The colour of the bath is literally bright green and it's very cool! The bath bomb smells of oranges and it's a really nice scent to bathe in! Watch the video of the bath bomb below!



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog