Thursday 2 January 2014

Glossybox December | Christmas Box





The second pictures says it all, my Glossybox was a bit late this month which was fairly disappointing, as I was all set to have a pre-Christmas surprise. Nevertheless it's here now and I'm fairly happy with the contents!

Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara
I have to admit I'm more of a Rimmel mascara fan, I find their mascaras unbeatable in terms of quality and price point. However it's been a while since I've tried a Maybelline mascara so I'll be looking forward to trying it out!

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor
A lot of people were disappointed with having a razor in their Glossybox but I'm happy to have something that's actually useful to me! My razor had just gone blunt so I'll be using this straight away! The razor claims that it lathers, shaves and moisturises in one step and is hypo allergenic too.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics – Nude Lip Gloss
I'm totally fed up of receiving products from Beautiful Movements in my boxes, do Glossybox have some kind of life long deal going on? I don't like the products, I do not find them exciting or endearing! I'm sure I'll give it a go at some point but I'm not holding out much hope! 

Seche – Seche Nail Lacquer
I'm not sure how long a go I received a Seche nail polish, but it wasn't long ago. They have a great formulation but once again I've been sent a pointless colour! 
Dr Bronner Baby- Mild Liquid Soap
The liquid soap is something I've wanted to try for ages! So I'm really excited to have this in my box, I've wanted to use it as Brush Shampoo! 

So there you have the contents of my very late December Glossybox which isn't actually too shabby, I'm a little disappointed because the surveys for my first box indicated a much better box, but this one isn't too bad after all! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig