Saturday, 25 January 2014

Birth Stone Wish List | January Garnet

 
I was busy thinking of new features and ways to switch up the ‘Weekly Wants’ posts. I wanted to do something colour themed and a little different and then I though: birth stones! I celebrate a birthday in January, which makes my birth stone Garnet, a beautiful deep red stone. So I thought I’d pick some of my best items from the colour stone of each month. I think this might get a bit difficult as months go on, but for now, Garnet is the perfect winter shade and I've picked out some red/burgundy items to add to my collection!


First up is this coat from Dorothy Perkins, I really want a new winter coat but we are making our way out of winter now so it’s probably a bit of a waste. However, I think this is gorgeous and a bit different from my standard black coat.

I also love this fluffy cardigan from New Look it’s a lovely colour and it looks warm and snug! If you want to add a splash of red/burgundy to your clothing and don’t want to go the whole hog, you could experiment with leggings/tights. I love these leggings from New Look and they are super cheap! You can also add a splash of colour to your outfit with acute red bag, I love this tote bag which is also from New Look!

For nails I love the look of this Essie polish in Fishnet Stockings, it’s a beautiful deep red shade. I’m equally in love with this beautiful watch from ASOS, it’s quite understated but has a lush red strap which looks lovely. If you want something really simple, experiment with this necklace from ASOS, it’s on a simple gold chain with a red splash of colour in the pendant, really simple. Lastly something for the lips, The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have just been relaunched, I definitely recommend trying to source ENTICING, it's the perfect shade for this collection

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog