Saturday 25 January 2014

Birth Stone Wish List | January Garnet

I was busy thinking of new features and ways to switch up the ‘Weekly Wants’ posts. I wanted to do something colour themed and a little different and then I though: birth stones! I celebrate a birthday in January, which makes my birth stone Garnet, a beautiful deep red stone. So I thought I’d pick some of my best items from the colour stone of each month. I think this might get a bit difficult as months go on, but for now, Garnet is the perfect winter shade and I've picked out some red/burgundy items to add to my collection!


First up is this coat from Dorothy Perkins, I really want a new winter coat but we are making our way out of winter now so it’s probably a bit of a waste. However, I think this is gorgeous and a bit different from my standard black coat.

I also love this fluffy cardigan from New Look it’s a lovely colour and it looks warm and snug! If you want to add a splash of red/burgundy to your clothing and don’t want to go the whole hog, you could experiment with leggings/tights. I love these leggings from New Look and they are super cheap! You can also add a splash of colour to your outfit with acute red bag, I love this tote bag which is also from New Look!

For nails I love the look of this Essie polish in Fishnet Stockings, it’s a beautiful deep red shade. I’m equally in love with this beautiful watch from ASOS, it’s quite understated but has a lush red strap which looks lovely. If you want something really simple, experiment with this necklace from ASOS, it’s on a simple gold chain with a red splash of colour in the pendant, really simple. Lastly something for the lips, The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have just been relaunched, I definitely recommend trying to source ENTICING, it's the perfect shade for this collection
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig