Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Favourites


I'm sure the world and their wife is making a 'I can't believe it's December' comment on their November favourites, but for me, this year December has flown into view. It's been a busy year for me, I've turned 21, started buying my first home, finished University, Graduated, started my first full time job so it's been a busy time!

Enough of the chatter on to the products... 


For the first time ever, my skin has gone really dry in the winter time, it’s nothing I’ve ever experienced before. So I’ve been using the Body Shop Body Butters to rehydrate my skin in the troublesome areas. I had two travel sized pots lying around, I whizzed through the first one and now I’m using the Mango version, I’m in love! I haven’t used any blusher I’ve ever owned as much as I’ve used the Tarte blusher I bought in America! I’ve used it, without fail, every single day and it’s a fantastic product. I recently wrote a post on my new MAC goodies; the Showstopper Palette and the Paint Pot and again I’ve been using these every single day in November, I wore both the paint pot and the palette on my Graduation day and the colours stayed put all day! The Bumble and Bumble surf spray has been one of my favourite products since I got my hair permed, it’s fantastic for second day hair for adding that perfect wave! I bought the Revlon Colour Stay foundation on a whim, I was looking for a full-coverage foundation on the high street and tons of people recommended this. I have to say, it’s incredible, full coverage without being cakey and it does not budge! Last but certainly not least is the Essie Luxe Effect Nail Polish in ‘Set in Stones’ it’s such a high quality nail polish, it’s super glittery and it looks incredible!


What were your November favourites?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig