Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas by... dotcomgiftshop



Today I'm sharing another Christmas Gift Guide, picking out my favourite items from dotcomgiftshop . I absolutely love dotcomgiftshop, their items are fantastically good value and they are super cheap! It's definitely hard for me to just narrow my list down to just a few items, so here we go:

First up is a bird house tealight holder (1) which is so chic that I'm not sure I can live without it, I think this would make a great gift for anyone who loves shabby chic items.  More cute shabby chic items include the white hanging tealight holder (4) which I equally love and of course the Heart Place Setting, for a minuscule 75p, you could kit out the whole table for a tiny cost! You'll definitely spot a love for owls on this blog and I'm utterly obsessed, so it's no surprise that I've featured the Make Your Own Owls Set (2) and the hand warmers (11). The mug would make a great secret santa present for someone at my work (3), I'm kinda hoping I get her in my envelope, then I can make a cheeky order. It says the classic saying 'I can only please one person a day, today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either'. For Christmas decorations I've picked out the uber cute Christmas Friends Garland (5) and the  Snowman Christmas Stocking (6) which would be great for packing in Christmas presents for friends and family. For the tree I fell in love with the Snowman Glass Bauble £1.50 (8) and for an advent treat I picked out the Christmas Tree Advent String (10) I love the little pegs. Last but not least I'd love the Set 3 Christmas Cookie Cutter Tree they'd be great for christmas cookies!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig