Monday, 23 December 2013

Bobbi Brown Hauling

 

Ever since I first cast my eyes upon Bobbi Brown’s Old Hollywood Collection, I was dreaming about it. There was something about the sleek packaging and beautiful colours that I could not leave be. Alas, for a long time everything I wanted was out of stock, which was probably a good thing because I was mainly lusting over the Old Hollywood Palette which is the best part of £60! Whilst constantly checking the Bobbi Brown website I noticed that the Smokey Warm Eye Palette was back in stock, something I noticed Vivianna Does Makeup lusting over not too long ago and I could not hold back any longer. There was a deal on that granted a free conceal and set brush with 3 luxury samples when you spent £50, so I also decided to pick up the Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaner as I’m about to run out of my MAC alternative. As for my free samples I picked a little miniature lip gloss, the Cleansing Oil and the Instant Makeup Remover. As well as the little brush I also got a little teeny bottle of the Intensive Skin Supplement. With all the Christmas hype I haven’t managed to play with any of my new goodies yet, but when I do, I’ll be sure to report back! 

Have you made any high end, long term investments recently?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog